Search results for   
Refine your search
Subject
Rollins College (Winte... (1099)
Student Newspapers and... (1094)
Advertising -- Florida... (685)
Black and White Photog... (583)
Br&gt (404)
Show more...

Audience
Electronically Reprodu... (6)
Male (1)
This Image was Derived... (1)
Unknown (1)

Date Original
1891-1955 (192)
ca. 1960s (93)
1924 (64)
ca. 1970s (62)
ca. 1950s (55)
Show more...

results 181-200 of 6000 item(s)  page 10 of 300 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
select all : clear all : add to favorites

 Image: Title: Subject: Description:

181. Rev. E.J. Rossow's Installation at St. Luke's, March 14, 1982. Guest Pastors with honoree. Rev. E.J. Rossow's Installation at St. Luke's, March 14, 1982. Guest Pastors with honoree. Guest pastors and officiants pose with the honoree following the Installation of Rev. E. J. Rossow. March 14, 1982 as Pastor of St. Luke's Lutheran Church.. Left to right: 1. George Plvan 2.John Kucharik...

182. Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982. Sermon by Rev. Dan Estok Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982. Sermon by Rev. Dan Estok Rev. Daniel Estok preaches the sermon at the Installation of Rev. E. J. Rossow. March 14, 1982.

183. Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982, blessing from SELC President, Dr. Albert Marcis Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982, blessing from SELC President, Dr. Albert Marcis Rev. E.J. Rossow receives a blessing from SELC President, Dr. Albert Marcis, at his Installation as the new pastor of St. Luke's. March 14, 1982. Looking on are (l.) Pastor Emeritus, John Kucharik and...

184. West side of north transept. 1991: before demolition West side of north transept. 1991: before demolition View of west side of north transept of 1957 brick church before it was demolished for the new construction project.

185. Stained glass window above altar in 1957 brick church. Photo:1991 Stained glass window above altar in 1957 brick church. Photo:1991 A view of the stained glass window above the altar, as it appeared in 1991. Note that some changes were made to the chancel area in late 1980s, when seating was added to the south transept. The entire...

186. Chancel of "1957 brick church," as it appeared in 1991, before demolition and reconstruction. Chancel of "1957 brick church," as it appeared in 1991, before demolition and reconstruction. Chancel of 1957 brick church, as it appeared in 1991, before the demolition of this section of the building for the construction project. Note that several changes were made to the chancel in the late...

187. Rear of parsonage and south entrance to church. 1991 Rear of parsonage and south entrance to church. 1991 A view of the east side (rear) of the church office (former parsonage) and south entrance of the 1957 church as the property appeared in 1991, before demolition of the transepts for the new construction...

188. Chancel of the "1957 brick church," as it appeared in 1991 Chancel of the "1957 brick church," as it appeared in 1991 View of chancel of 1957 brick church, as it appeared in 1991. Note that there were changes made to the chancel area... the altar was moved forward, etc. to provide a better view for worshipers when seating...

189. The "Visitors' Book" on back wall of "cry room." 1991 The "Visitors' Book" on back wall of "cry room." 1991 The rear (west) wall of the "cry room" in the 1957 brick church held a tract rack and a guest book, which visitors were asked to sign. This photo was taken in 1991 before the reconstruction of this area...

190. Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982 Reception in Founders Hall Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982 Reception in Founders Hall Members of the congregation in Founders Hall for a reception, following the Installation of E. J. Rossow as their new Pastor. March 14, 1982.

191. Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982. View of main wing of 1957 church. Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982. View of main wing of 1957 church. A view of the main church wing from the balcony at the Installation of Rev. E. J. Rossow. March 14, 1982.

192. Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982, blessing by congregation Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982, blessing by congregation Lay officers and staff of St. Luke's congregation add their blessing at the Installation of Rev. E. J. Rossow. Emeritus Pastor, John Kucharik watches from the left. March 14, 1982.

193. East side of north transept. 1991: before demolition East side of north transept. 1991: before demolition A view of the east side of the north transept of the church, in 1991, before it was demolished for the new construction project.

194. Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the founding of the Martha Society/Ladies Aid Society. 1960 Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the founding of the Martha Society/Ladies Aid Society. 1960 Celebration at church picnic grounds, 1960. Ladies of the Martha Society/ Ladies' Aid Society gather for a photo to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the founding of this organization. Left to right....

195. Cornerstone of Brick Church erected in 1939. Photo, 1991. Cornerstone of Brick Church erected in 1939. Photo, 1991. Photo, taken in 1991, of the 1939 cornerstone, as it appeared more than 50 years later.

196. South side of 1957 brick church. 1991 South side of 1957 brick church. 1991 View of south side of 1957 brick church, as it appeared in 1991 before demolition of transepts for new construction project.

197. Entry to St. Luke's Church property 1991 Entry to St. Luke's Church property 1991 View of the main entry to St. Luke's Lutheran Church from SR 426, as it appeared in 1991. Note that the white building to the south of the church was the former parsonage...which was used (in 1991) as...

198. Church steeple, 1991, before reconstruction Church steeple, 1991, before reconstruction View of the church steeple, as it appeared in 1991, prior to the reconstruction project.

199. View from chancel of 1957 church. Image from 1991 View from chancel of 1957 church. Image from 1991 A view from the chancel of the 1957 brick church, as it appeared in 1991, shortly before the demolition of the chancel and transepts and remodeling of the original (1939) brick structure

200. View from balcony of 1957 brick church. 1991 View from balcony of 1957 brick church. 1991 View from the balcony of the 1957 brick church,as it appeared in 1991. Within months, the chancel area, the transepts leading to the north and south would be demolished and the balcony, itself, would disappear...
select all : clear all : add to favorites

results 181-200 of 6000 item(s)  page 10 of 300 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
powered by CONTENTdm ® | contact us  ^ to top ^