Search results for (   
Refine your search
Subject
Rollins College (Winte... (1099)
Student Newspapers and... (1094)
Black and White Photog... (583)
Br&gt (397)
&lt (359)
Show more...

Date Original
1891-1955 (192)
ca. 1960s (93)
ca. 1970s (62)
1924 (54)
ca. 1950s (54)
Show more...

Audience
Electronically Reprodu... (5)
This Image was Derived... (1)

results 1-20 of 5331 item(s)  page 1 of 267 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
select all : clear all : add to favorites

 Image: Title: Subject: Description:

1. Duda harvester warehouse: 426, near later Slavia Rd. c.1959 Duda harvester warehouse: 426, near later Slavia Rd. c.1959 1959 image of area just NW of intersection of SR426 and Redbug Rd.(portion which is currently Slavia Road). Building in photo is a warehouse used by A. Duda & Sons to house their celery harvesting equipment....

2. St. Luke's Church:50th anniversary celebration, with speaker, Ferdinand Duda. 1962 St. Luke's Church:50th anniversary celebration, with speaker, Ferdinand Duda. 1962 50th Anniversary celebration at the church picnic grounds. Speaker: Ferdinand Duda. Left to right, seated: 1.Rev. L.A. Jarosi 2.Joseph Mikler 3. Andrew Duda, Jr. Rear of photo (sunglasses): Seth Rook.

3. Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982, blessing from officiants Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982, blessing from officiants "Laying on of hands" by officiants at the Installation service for Rev. E. J. Rossow. March 14, 1982. Visible are Pastor Emeritus, John Kucharisk (l.) and Rev. Wm. von Spreckelsen r.)

4. Blueprint for Main Floor Plan of expanded brick church. 1956 Blueprint for Main Floor Plan of expanded brick church. 1956 A blueprint found in the archives of St. Luke's Lutheran Church shows a plan drawn by noted Winter Park architect, James Gamble Rogers II, for expanding the small brick church erected in 1939 by elongating...

5. Plan and elevation for pulpit of St. Luke's remodeled church. 1957 Plan and elevation for pulpit of St. Luke's remodeled church. 1957 A blueprint of the Plan and Elevation of the Pulpit, prepared by Joseph J. Noe Studios, New York, NY resides in St. Luke's Church Archives. In 1956, congregation had engaged noted architect James Gamble...

6. Committee meeting in south transept of church. 1990 Committee meeting in south transept of church. 1990 A church committee meets in the south transept of the church, which (until 1986) had been used for the pastor's and staff offices, a radio broadcast room and sacristy. When this transept was remodeled...

7. Altar of the 1957 church; photo from 1990 Altar of the 1957 church; photo from 1990 A close-up view of the altar of the 1957 church as it appeared in 1990, shortly before this portion of the building was demolished for the church expansion project. The altar had been moved forward and...

8. Golden Anniversary Year Personnel Golden Anniversary Year Personnel A listing of the church personnel at the time of the 50th (Golden Anniversary)Year of the existence of St. Luke's Lutheran Church. The names were included in a commemorative booklet ("Fifty Years of Grace...

9. Article in "Lutheran Witness Reporter" about St. Luke's, 1971 Article in "Lutheran Witness Reporter" about St. Luke's, 1971 A multi-page article about St. Luke's was published in Vol 7 No. 13 of the "Lutheran Witness Reporter", a national publication, on July 11, 1971. With quotes from several teachers and other St. Luke's...

10. Church resolution renaming St. Luke's Church Cemetery. August, 1965 Church resolution renaming St. Luke's Church Cemetery. August, 1965 A resolution of the Board of Directors of St. Luke's Lutheran Church was filed with Seminole County in Florida on August 27, 1965. Signed by Ferdinand Duda, Sr. (Secretary of the Board), this document...

11. Nave and balcony of 1957 church, view from altar, 1990. Nave and balcony of 1957 church, view from altar, 1990. A view from the altar showing the interior of the 1939 church as it was revised in 1957 and now appeared in 1990, shortly before the gutting of this structure for the church expansion project. Main portion...

12. View from chancel of 1957 church. Image from 1991 View from chancel of 1957 church. Image from 1991 A view from the chancel of the 1957 brick church, as it appeared in 1991, shortly before the demolition of the chancel and transepts and remodeling of the original (1939) brick structure

13. St. Luke's Church Expansion. Demolition scene from east side of church property. c. 1991-92 St. Luke's Church Expansion. Demolition scene from east side of church property. c. 1991-92 A view from the east of the scene after the demolition of the transepts (wings) added to the original brick church in 1957. Parsonage (or a portion thereof) is still standing in background, but would soon...

14. Exterior of St. Luke's School, c. 1954, with new south wing added to original structure Exterior of St. Luke's School, c. 1954, with new south wing added to original structure A view of St. Luke's Christian Day School, as it appeared in 1954-55, after the addition of the new south wing (far right).

15. St. Luke's Church Office. 1986 St. Luke's Church Office. 1986 A view of the building used as the church office. 1986. This structure was originally built in 1935 to serve as the parsonage for Pastor Tuhy and his family. It was later remodeled and used by Pastor John...

16. Chancel, view from south transept. 1990 Chancel, view from south transept. 1990 A view of the chancel area of the 1957 church as it appeared in 1990, shortly before the demolition of this portion of the building for the church expansion project. The chancel area had been altered in...

17. View of chancel of 1957 church from north transept, photo taken in 1990 View of chancel of 1957 church from north transept, photo taken in 1990 A view of the chancel area of the 1957 church, with altar and lectern, as it appeared in 1990, shortly before the demolition of this portion of the building for the church expansion project in 1991-92....

18. Interior of brick church c.1987 Interior of brick church c.1987 A view of the chancel of the church (as expanded in 1957) as it looked in 1987, after extensive interior remodeling. In an effort to provide more seating for worshipers, the offices, etc. were removed...

19. Rear of parsonage and south entrance to church. 1991 Rear of parsonage and south entrance to church. 1991 A view of the east side (rear) of the church office (former parsonage) and south entrance of the 1957 church as the property appeared in 1991, before demolition of the transepts for the new construction...

20. SLAVIA marker-Seminole County Historical Commission-1990 SLAVIA marker-Seminole County Historical Commission-1990 Various mementos of the ceremony dedicating the SLAVIA Historical marker on November 17, 1990 were interred in a Time Capsule in April, 1993 and re-discovered in 2011. The community was honored by the...
select all : clear all : add to favorites

results 1-20 of 5331 item(s)  page 1 of 267 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
powered by CONTENTdm ® | contact us  ^ to top ^