Search results for Image   
Refine your search
Subject
Rollins College (Winte... (1037)
Student Newspapers and... (1036)
Black and White Photog... (567)
Slavia (Fla.) -- Histo... (325)
Women -- Florida -- Da... (312)
Show more...

Date Original
ca. 1960s (88)
ca. 1970s (59)
ca. 1950s (53)
1933 (52)
19 -- ? (50)
Show more...

Audience
Electronically Reprodu... (6)
This Image was Derived... (1)
Unknown (1)

results 1-20 of 2975 item(s)  page 1 of 149 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
select all : clear all : add to favorites

 Image: Title: Subject: Description:

1. Duda harvester warehouse: 426, near later Slavia Rd. c.1959 Duda harvester warehouse: 426, near later Slavia Rd. c.1959 1959 image of area just NW of intersection of SR426 and Redbug Rd.(portion which is currently Slavia Road). Building in photo is a warehouse used by A. Duda & Sons to house their celery harvesting equipment....

2. St. Luke's Church:50th anniversary celebration, with speaker, Ferdinand Duda. 1962 St. Luke's Church:50th anniversary celebration, with speaker, Ferdinand Duda. 1962 50th Anniversary celebration at the church picnic grounds. Speaker: Ferdinand Duda. Left to right, seated: 1.Rev. L.A. Jarosi 2.Joseph Mikler 3. Andrew Duda, Jr. Rear of photo (sunglasses): Seth Rook.

3. Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982, blessing from officiants Rossow Installation, March 14, 1982, blessing from officiants "Laying on of hands" by officiants at the Installation service for Rev. E. J. Rossow. March 14, 1982. Visible are Pastor Emeritus, John Kucharisk (l.) and Rev. Wm. von Spreckelsen r.)

4. Committee meeting in south transept of church. 1990 Committee meeting in south transept of church. 1990 A church committee meets in the south transept of the church, which (until 1986) had been used for the pastor's and staff offices, a radio broadcast room and sacristy. When this transept was remodeled...

5. Altar of the 1957 church; photo from 1990 Altar of the 1957 church; photo from 1990 A close-up view of the altar of the 1957 church as it appeared in 1990, shortly before this portion of the building was demolished for the church expansion project. The altar had been moved forward and...

6. Christmas Parade in Sanford,c. early 1950s Christmas Parade in Sanford,c. early 1950s A decorated float makes its way down the streets of Sanford during that city's annual Christmas Parade, c. 1950s. Unclear whether this was one of the many floats built by the parents, staff and students...

7. PTL meeting- St. Luke's Christian Day School c. 1955 PTL meeting- St. Luke's Christian Day School c. 1955 A meeting of the St. Luke's Parent-Teacher League. Seated at the officers' table are Andrew Duda, Jr. and Emmeline Best. The meeting was held in the auditorium of St. Luke's Christian Day School. c. 1955...

8. Four principals of St. Luke's Lutheran School Four principals of St. Luke's Lutheran School A memorable image of four of St. Luke's Lutheran School's principals likely gathered for a school anniversary celebration. Early 2000s. Seated: Susan Duda Hanas and (clockwise, Pat Leupold, Don Eicholtz...

9. Nave and balcony of 1957 church, view from altar, 1990. Nave and balcony of 1957 church, view from altar, 1990. A view from the altar showing the interior of the 1939 church as it was revised in 1957 and now appeared in 1990, shortly before the gutting of this structure for the church expansion project. Main portion...

10. View from chancel of 1957 church. Image from 1991 View from chancel of 1957 church. Image from 1991 A view from the chancel of the 1957 brick church, as it appeared in 1991, shortly before the demolition of the chancel and transepts and remodeling of the original (1939) brick structure

11. St. Luke's Church Expansion. Demolition scene from east side of church property. c. 1991-92 St. Luke's Church Expansion. Demolition scene from east side of church property. c. 1991-92 A view from the east of the scene after the demolition of the transepts (wings) added to the original brick church in 1957. Parsonage (or a portion thereof) is still standing in background, but would soon...

12. Exterior of St. Luke's School, c. 1954, with new south wing added to original structure Exterior of St. Luke's School, c. 1954, with new south wing added to original structure A view of St. Luke's Christian Day School, as it appeared in 1954-55, after the addition of the new south wing (far right).

13. St. Luke's Church Office. 1986 St. Luke's Church Office. 1986 A view of the building used as the church office. 1986. This structure was originally built in 1935 to serve as the parsonage for Pastor Tuhy and his family. It was later remodeled and used by Pastor John...

14. Chancel, view from south transept. 1990 Chancel, view from south transept. 1990 A view of the chancel area of the 1957 church as it appeared in 1990, shortly before the demolition of this portion of the building for the church expansion project. The chancel area had been altered in...

15. View of chancel of 1957 church from north transept, photo taken in 1990 View of chancel of 1957 church from north transept, photo taken in 1990 A view of the chancel area of the 1957 church, with altar and lectern, as it appeared in 1990, shortly before the demolition of this portion of the building for the church expansion project in 1991-92....

16. Rear of parsonage and south entrance to church. 1991 Rear of parsonage and south entrance to church. 1991 A view of the east side (rear) of the church office (former parsonage) and south entrance of the 1957 church as the property appeared in 1991, before demolition of the transepts for the new construction...

17. East side of north transept. 1991: before demolition East side of north transept. 1991: before demolition A view of the east side of the north transept of the church, in 1991, before it was demolished for the new construction project.

18. Exterior of first permanent school 1949 Exterior of first permanent school 1949 A view of the exterior of St. Luke's first permanent school structure, dedicated in 1949. The north wing of the new building held classrooms and was connected by a roofed 'loggia' to the school's auditorium....

19. Interior view of south exit of 1939-built portion of brick church. Photo, 1990 Interior view of south exit of 1939-built portion of brick church. Photo, 1990 A view of the interior of the 1939 brick church (the exit on south wall) just before the gutting of the structure for the church expansion project, 1991-92. The small "St. Luke" window was reinserted in...

20. St. Cloud Tribune Vol. 15, No. 23, January 25, 1923 St. Cloud Tribune Vol. 15, No. 23, January 25, 1923 St. Cloud (Fla.) -- Newspapers; Advertising -- Florida -- St. Cloud -- Newspapers. Newspaper for St. Cloud (Fla.) from 1923.
select all : clear all : add to favorites

results 1-20 of 2975 item(s)  page 1 of 149 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
powered by CONTENTdm ® | contact us  ^ to top ^