Search results for Rooms--Best   
Refine your search
Subject
Rollins College (Winte... (1099)
Student Newspapers and... (1094)
Advertising -- Florida... (685)
Black and White Photog... (583)
Br&gt (404)
Show more...

Date Original
1891-1955 (192)
ca. 1960s (93)
1924 (64)
ca. 1970s (62)
ca. 1950s (55)
Show more...

Audience
Electronically Reprodu... (6)
Male (1)
This Image was Derived... (1)

results 1-20 of 5711 item(s)  page 1 of 286 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
select all : clear all : add to favorites

 Image: Title: Subject: Description:

1. Sirrine Hotel advertisement. Sirrine Hotel advertisement. Sirrine Hotel -- Florida -- Sanford.; Hotels -- Florida -- Sanford.; Advertising -- Newspapers -- Florida -- Sanford. Black-and-white photocopy image of a microfilmed newspaper advertisement for the Sirrine Hotel from the Sanford Herald, October 6, 1911. Advertisement reads: Sirrine Hotel, Corner Fourth Street and Palmetto...

2. Article in "Lutheran Witness Reporter" about St. Luke's, 1971 Article in "Lutheran Witness Reporter" about St. Luke's, 1971 A multi-page article about St. Luke's was published in Vol 7 No. 13 of the "Lutheran Witness Reporter", a national publication, on July 11, 1971. With quotes from several teachers and other St. Luke's...

3. Rev. Wally M. Arp, Pastor of St. Luke's Lutheran Church Rev. Wally M. Arp, Pastor of St. Luke's Lutheran Church Rev. Wally M. Arp was born in 1958 to Rev. Gary and Marjorie Arp and grew up in Iowa. During his seminary training at Concordia Seminary, Ft. Wayne, IN, he served from 1986-87 as Vicar for St. Luke's Lutheran...

4. Rev. Daniel Estok, member of St. Luke's Team Ministry, 1977-1982 Rev. Daniel Estok, member of St. Luke's Team Ministry, 1977-1982 Rev. Daniel Estok (b. 9/10/1923 - d. 6/12/2007) served as one member of the Team Ministry, assisting St. Luke's senior pastor, John Kucharik,from 1977-1982 and also served as Visitation Pastor for St....

5. Temporary church office space during new church construction 1991-93 Temporary church office space during new church construction 1991-93 The church office was moved 3 times during Pastor E.J. Rossow's first several years at St. Luke's! In 1987, the south transept of the 1957 church, used for 30 years as vestry, office and storage space,...

6. Photos of Rev. Edwin J. Rossow (b. 1930 - d. 2005), St. Luke's Pastor 1982-2000 Photos of Rev. Edwin J. Rossow (b. 1930 - d. 2005), St. Luke's Pastor 1982-2000 Rev. Edwin J. Rossow (b. Dec.1, 1930-d.May 6, 2005)served as St. Luke's Senior Pastor from March, 1982 to his retirement in 2000. He trained at Concordia College, Ft. Wayne and Concordia Seminary, St....

7. Program for Dedication of Founders Hall - Sept. 9, 1979 Program for Dedication of Founders Hall - Sept. 9, 1979 The complete service program for the Dedication of Founders Hall was included in this collection because it contains important information about the history and the participants of this milestone addition...

8. Confirmation Class, Palm Sunday, April 15, 1962 Confirmation Class, Palm Sunday, April 15, 1962 The "Golden Anniversary" Confirmation Class, assembled in the chancel of St. Luke's Lutheran Church, with Pastor Stephen M. Tuhy, on Palm Sunday, April 15, 1962. Boys (left to right): Charles Chuck) Best,...

9. Great Day in the Country on St. Luke's picnic grounds, April 30, 1977 Great Day in the Country on St. Luke's picnic grounds, April 30, 1977 Photos and press clipping of the annual "Great Day in the Country" fundraiser presented by the Oviedo Women's Club and held on the picnic grounds of St. Luke's Lutheran Church on April 30, 1977. The spacious...

10. 75th Anniversary of St. Luke's, 1987 celebrations 75th Anniversary of St. Luke's, 1987 celebrations St. Luke's congregation celebrated the 75th anniversary of its founding (March 17, 1912) on January 25, 1987 with a special morning worship service (Dr. Albert Marcis, homilist) and coffee hour. Another...

11. Interior views of demolition of 1957 additions to church. c. 1991 Interior views of demolition of 1957 additions to church. c. 1991 Several interior views of the dismantling of the interior of the brick church, in preparation for the demolition of the 1957 addition in 1991. In that process, the balcony and mothers' room ("cry room")...

12. Construction of new church facility. c.1992 Construction of new church facility. c.1992 Photos taken, c. 1992, during the construction of St. Luke's new church facility. The images show various phases, during which 1939 brick church (now separated from the demolished 1957 addition) was connected...

13. Demolition of 1957 addition begins. Exterior views. c. 1991 Demolition of 1957 addition begins. Exterior views. c. 1991 Several exterior views of the the demolition process for removal of the 1957 addition to the original brick church. Demolition in 1991 prepared the site for construction of a large new facility.

14. Hymn for 50th Anniversary by Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy Hymn for 50th Anniversary by Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy For the celebration of St. Luke's 50th ("Golden") Anniversary on May 27, 1962 1962, the congregation's multi-talented pastor, Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy, composed a special hymn to be used at the festive worship...

15. Installation Service for Rev. E.J. Rossow, March 14, 1982 Installation Service for Rev. E.J. Rossow, March 14, 1982 Cover page of the program and listing of participants in the two worship services held at St. Luke's Lutheran Church on Sunday, March 14, 1982 to commemorate the Installation of the congregation's new...

16. Groundbreaking (1978)and Dedication (1979) of Founders Hall Groundbreaking (1978)and Dedication (1979) of Founders Hall The groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of Founders Hall (St. Luke's new gymnasium and multi-purpose facility) was held on September 24, 1978. One year later, on Sunday, September 9, 1979, more...

17. Construction of St. Luke's new sanctuary, c. 1991-92 Construction of St. Luke's new sanctuary, c. 1991-92 Photos, c. 1991-92, showing gutted 1939 brick church (1957 portion already removed) with the building of the new sanctuary behind it. The old and new sections would be joined together and the connecting...

18. 60th Anniversary of St. Luke's Lutheran Church, March, 1972 60th Anniversary of St. Luke's Lutheran Church, March, 1972 An article published in the Sanford Herald on March 24, 1972, describes the celebration of St. Luke's 60th Anniversary on March 19, 1972: "Rev. John J. Kucharik based his sermon on 'Builders,' as taken...

19. The funeral of Re. Stephen M. Tuhy, December 29, 1967 The funeral of Re. Stephen M. Tuhy, December 29, 1967 The four page folder of the English/Slovak funeral service prepared for St. Luke's first pastor, Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy (B. October 14, 1909 - D. December 26, 1967). Pastor Tuhy had served St. Luke's from...

20. Preliminary plans for St. Luke's 1993 Sanctuary c.1989 Preliminary plans for St. Luke's 1993 Sanctuary c.1989 Three glimpses of earliest plans for the construction of a new sanctuary for St. Luke's Lutheran Church exist in the church archives. Blueprints for exterior elevations, for a site plan and for details...
select all : clear all : add to favorites

results 1-20 of 5711 item(s)  page 1 of 286 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
powered by CONTENTdm ® | contact us  ^ to top ^