Search results for tO   
Refine your search
Subject
Black and White Photog... (348)
Br&gt (262)
&lt (248)
Carey Hand Funeral Hom... (227)
Funeral Homes -- Flori... (227)
Show more...

Date Original
1891-1955 (192)
1933 (49)
ca. 1960s (44)
1892-1893 (42)
ca. 1950s (38)
Show more...

Audience
This Image was Derived... (1)
Unknown (1)
Electronically Reprodu... (1)

results 1-20 of 4036 item(s)  page 1 of 202 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
select all : clear all : add to favorites

 Image: Title: Subject: Description:

1. Duda harvester warehouse: 426, near later Slavia Rd. c.1959 Duda harvester warehouse: 426, near later Slavia Rd. c.1959 1959 image of area just NW of intersection of SR426 and Redbug Rd.(portion which is currently Slavia Road). Building in photo is a warehouse used by A. Duda & Sons to house their celery harvesting equipment....

2. St. Luke's Church:50th anniversary celebration, with speaker, Ferdinand Duda. 1962 St. Luke's Church:50th anniversary celebration, with speaker, Ferdinand Duda. 1962 50th Anniversary celebration at the church picnic grounds. Speaker: Ferdinand Duda. Left to right, seated: 1.Rev. L.A. Jarosi 2.Joseph Mikler 3. Andrew Duda, Jr. Rear of photo (sunglasses): Seth Rook.

3. Blueprint for Main Floor Plan of expanded brick church. 1956 Blueprint for Main Floor Plan of expanded brick church. 1956 A blueprint found in the archives of St. Luke's Lutheran Church shows a plan drawn by noted Winter Park architect, James Gamble Rogers II, for expanding the small brick church erected in 1939 by elongating...

4. Plan and elevation for pulpit of St. Luke's remodeled church. 1957 Plan and elevation for pulpit of St. Luke's remodeled church. 1957 A blueprint of the Plan and Elevation of the Pulpit, prepared by Joseph J. Noe Studios, New York, NY resides in St. Luke's Church Archives. In 1956, congregation had engaged noted architect James Gamble...

5. Committee meeting in south transept of church. 1990 Committee meeting in south transept of church. 1990 A church committee meets in the south transept of the church, which (until 1986) had been used for the pastor's and staff offices, a radio broadcast room and sacristy. When this transept was remodeled...

6. Altar of the 1957 church; photo from 1990 Altar of the 1957 church; photo from 1990 A close-up view of the altar of the 1957 church as it appeared in 1990, shortly before this portion of the building was demolished for the church expansion project. The altar had been moved forward and...

7. Article in "Lutheran Witness Reporter" about St. Luke's, 1971 Article in "Lutheran Witness Reporter" about St. Luke's, 1971 A multi-page article about St. Luke's was published in Vol 7 No. 13 of the "Lutheran Witness Reporter", a national publication, on July 11, 1971. With quotes from several teachers and other St. Luke's...

8. Church resolution renaming St. Luke's Church Cemetery. August, 1965 Church resolution renaming St. Luke's Church Cemetery. August, 1965 A resolution of the Board of Directors of St. Luke's Lutheran Church was filed with Seminole County in Florida on August 27, 1965. Signed by Ferdinand Duda, Sr. (Secretary of the Board), this document...

9. St. Luke's Church Expansion. Demolition scene from east side of church property. c. 1991-92 St. Luke's Church Expansion. Demolition scene from east side of church property. c. 1991-92 A view from the east of the scene after the demolition of the transepts (wings) added to the original brick church in 1957. Parsonage (or a portion thereof) is still standing in background, but would soon...

10. St. Luke's Church Office. 1986 St. Luke's Church Office. 1986 A view of the building used as the church office. 1986. This structure was originally built in 1935 to serve as the parsonage for Pastor Tuhy and his family. It was later remodeled and used by Pastor John...

11. Chancel, view from south transept. 1990 Chancel, view from south transept. 1990 A view of the chancel area of the 1957 church as it appeared in 1990, shortly before the demolition of this portion of the building for the church expansion project. The chancel area had been altered in...

12. Interior of brick church c.1987 Interior of brick church c.1987 A view of the chancel of the church (as expanded in 1957) as it looked in 1987, after extensive interior remodeling. In an effort to provide more seating for worshipers, the offices, etc. were removed...

13. Original wooden church used as a "teacherage" c. 1960 Original wooden church used as a "teacherage" c. 1960 After the construction of the brick church in 1939, the little wood church was moved from the cemetery property to the new campus and became the site of St. Luke's first school. After the construction...

14. Article in Oviedo newspaper about "Truth Triumphant," a commemoration of the Reformation, presented Article in Oviedo newspaper about "Truth Triumphant," a commemoration of the Reformation, presented in October, 1967 An article in the "The Beacon" (Oviedo Publishing Co.) on October 12, 1967 explains the context of the Reformation event to be held at John Courier Memorial Field 10 days later. In remembrance of the 450th...

15. Officiants at Dedication of St. Luke's Church addition on May 5, 1957 Officiants at Dedication of St. Luke's Church addition on May 5, 1957 At an afternoon service on May 5, 1957, the newly expanded facility and remodeled sanctuary was dedicated. Officiating were (left to right): Rev. Albert Besalski (Trinity/Orlando), Rev. Stephen Tuhy and...

16. Sandspur, Vol. 02 No. 02, March 25, 1896 Sandspur, Vol. 02 No. 02, March 25, 1896 Rollins College (Winter Park, Fla.) -- Newspapers.; Student newspapers and periodicals -- Florida -- Winter Park -- Newspapers. Rollins College student newspaper, written by the students and published at Rollins College. The Sandspur started as a literary journal.

17. SLAVIA marker-Seminole County Historical Commission-1990 SLAVIA marker-Seminole County Historical Commission-1990 Various mementos of the ceremony dedicating the SLAVIA Historical marker on November 17, 1990 were interred in a Time Capsule in April, 1993 and re-discovered in 2011. The community was honored by the...

18. St. Cloud Tribune Vol. 15, No. 20, January 04, 1923 St. Cloud Tribune Vol. 15, No. 20, January 04, 1923 St. Cloud (Fla.) -- Newspapers; Advertising -- Florida -- St. Cloud -- Newspapers. Newspaper for St. Cloud (Fla.) from 1923.

19. St. Cloud Tribune Vol. 15, No. 21, January 11, 1923 St. Cloud Tribune Vol. 15, No. 21, January 11, 1923 St. Cloud (Fla.) -- Newspapers; Advertising -- Florida -- St. Cloud -- Newspapers. Newspaper for St. Cloud (Fla.) from 1923.

20. St. Cloud Tribune Vol. 15, No. 22, January 18, 1923 St. Cloud Tribune Vol. 15, No. 22, January 18, 1923 St. Cloud (Fla.) -- Newspapers; Advertising -- Florida -- St. Cloud -- Newspapers. Newspaper for St. Cloud (Fla.) from 1923.
select all : clear all : add to favorites

results 1-20 of 4036 item(s)  page 1 of 202 : ( <<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >> ) :: previous : next
powered by CONTENTdm ® | contact us  ^ to top ^